Thursday, November 8, 2012

What's Going On?

I'm closing down a tech notes blog I started in May 2008 and moving the current top four posts here. Together, they've gotten over 12k hits from Google searches. Why do this? I have barely used the tech blog in the last year and I don't like sites that are stagnating, decreasing property values, etc.

Besides, I've already increased this blog's official tagline to include librarianship. Might as well throw in technology for a full mix of the issues I write about. Note to self: write a fascinating post on the philosophy of library technology.

If you're wanting more general philosophy, don't worry! I plan on blogging through a book again soon. Just trying to decide between a few candidates (and finish final papers for Fall semester).

No comments:

Post a Comment